PDA

View Full Version : Submission Questions

Tossk
23 March 2002, 08:16 PM
I've got several questions for you, Rigil, that might help me and others.
:?
First off, when a conversion is submitted, does the submitter need to include the exact page number of the conversion in it's original system, or do you do that for them?

Other questions are incouraged.

Moridin
23 March 2002, 08:44 PM
Yes, you do need to put down the book and page number yourself.

Tossk
22 April 2002, 05:51 PM
What in this magnificent galaxy is Rigil doing? I haven't gotten a reply in about a week, What is wrong?

Rigil Kent
22 April 2002, 07:25 PM
Sorry, Tossk, I thought Moridin have covered the question fairly well. Yes, please include the exact page number; I have most of the D6 stuff but not all of it. My entire collection of Adventure Journals and a few other supplements were "borrowed" by a "friend" a while back and he has since moved.

As to what I've been doing, I'm still in college working on my Bachelor's in History, working 40+ hours a week, and running my Star Wars campaign in addition to doing the Submissions site. :D Some people would call me insane...and I'd not disagree with them.

On a related note, I'd ask anyone who emailed me immediately prior to the server change send another email since I don't have that stuff.

Any other questions? :D

Dan Kyrinov
23 April 2002, 09:23 PM
Rigil, I do have another question for you. A friend and I are working on a collaborative effort to provide a few submissions including artwork and stats, and we're wondering how we get the images to you.

Rigil Kent
24 April 2002, 03:08 AM
You can email them to me at rigilkent@swrpgnetwork.com. Hope that helps, Dan!