PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Elbow Smash (Conversions)

Dr_Worm
24 March 2002, 01:58 PM
I chose to comment on this one because it was the first, but really my comment/question is about all of them. I have wanted to convert these for a long time, but I could not decide how to do it. MY first thought was to make them all feats, like you have done, but I decided that feats are all too precious, especially for force users. One idea that I had, but never excicuted, was to basically do it exactly like WEG did it.

First I would have Improved Martial Arts as the relavent feat and get one free move. At the time that the character got the skill the player would note what the level was. For every 2-3 character levels added beyond that the character learns a new "move", to ne determined either by the GM or the player.

This would not give the moves out willy nilly, but reserve the Feat slots for other things.

I really like your conversions though and will definately use them. You should put this all together as one large document so that I, and others, can print them all out at once.

TC-3
24 March 2002, 01:58 PM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://conversions.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=683fd94f882ef545d8fe7b8bb4859b5c&id=1332" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">Elbow Smash</a>" located on Conversions. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.