PDA

View Full Version : D6 system books for trade or barter....

Red5angel
25 March 2002, 11:56 AM
I have got a few d6 books I am looking to get rid of, I am getting into the D20 system and wont need them anymore.

I have the last edition o fthe WEG Rulebook, full color., Tramp freighters, I have two alien races books, the first one and Enemies and allies. I have Crackens Rebel Field Guide, the Imperial Sourcebook. The rebellion Source book, The first collection of adventures.

I am looking to get a little cash or trade for D20 system books.

Chris Curtis
25 March 2002, 01:08 PM
Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters is one of the best (and most difficult to find) supplements produced by WEG, guys. If Red5angel really wants to get rid of it, I'd jump at this chance folks...

lordbynight
25 March 2002, 01:18 PM
What are you looking to get for these books? Im definatly interested especially in the imperial source book please let me know...

Red5angel
25 March 2002, 02:13 PM
Hey guys, thanks for your interest. I would get rid of either book for a little less then cover price. I enjoyed the D6 system while it lasted but have really enjoyed the latest D20 system and have a feeling I will stick with that.
For trade I am looking for SW miniatures, or new D20 books.
Email me at jabradley@deloitte.com and we can talk.

Red5angel
25 March 2002, 04:53 PM
to reiterate - My goal is to get the new alien and starship gallaxy guides for the D20 system as well as the secrets of naboo and Tatooine. I no longer play D6 so if you have those 4 books I will give you all that I have in trade for them! If not, I can give you a reasonable price on them.

lordbynight
25 March 2002, 05:03 PM
Im gonna email you and im gonna send you my adress and get yours so i can send you a money order.

But

Im gonna give you some advice I am playing d20 now as well and wish that I had never gotten rid of the d6 books the information is very much needed think first dude. I want those book now cause the information is needed and its realy not that hard to translate.

So if you think about it and still want to sell them email me your adress and the amount for all of them Ill have the money order out tommorow.