PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Index to d20 Prestige Classes and Archetypes (Conversions)

TC-3
25 March 2002, 12:36 PM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://conversions.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=84855f7d927b56ed0f1f296d948db041&id=1323" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">Index to d20 Prestige Classes and Archetypes</a>" located on Conversions. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

Moridin
9 April 2002, 06:38 AM
It's really kinda hard to convert a prestige class, because there is no similar mechanic in the D6 system. The same goes for feats; there's just nothing to compare with them.

Arax Indrid
24 July 2002, 01:11 PM
In the rebellion era sourcebook they do tell of one more class, that is the Kylian Ranger... Just thought you'd like to know.

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
24 July 2002, 02:09 PM
Sorry Arax but there is no Kilian PrC or any other PrCs in the RESB. The RESB describes the Rangers stat-wise as Force Adepts. But no official PrC has been printed or posted on the WotC website, although I'm sure that you could find a fan created one on the web.

As for the missing PrCs you mentioned I think that this entry does need to be updated with the information in SWG#10 and the RCRB.

Andrew Simmons
28 April 2006, 04:16 AM
I have a request, can somebody hopefully in authority do some downloadable pdf's or of course simple word files of the prestige classes listed on this thread from the star wars gamer magazines. Mainly as being British and non american and non canadian we (6 star wars rpg fans i know locally) could not get the star wars gamer magazine at all, they even tried subsribing as the adverts in the rpg suggested and sending numerous e-mails to the publisher from which the no reply was forthcoming.
As a related note could we see the same done to the starships and their deckplans in the gamer mag, i have seen 2 (i can make out 2 ships that are in the advertisements in the back of most early rpg books)
Finally if things like that was to be published again please please DO NOT publish it if you are going to ignore other countries.
Thank you very much.
PS: I know the star wars gamer magazine died quite a while back, i personally would have thought a Star Wars Gamer Archive would have been made available on line by now??!!!.