PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Insults

Gutrender
27 March 2002, 06:48 AM
The curses thread inspired me to try and get some good star wars insults. How about these to get things started:

Gammorran Breath
Trustworthy as a Bothan lawyer/politician
Gungan Brain
Mr. Jedi Knight -- said with sarcasm to someone who is stuck up

Dark Lord Drax
27 March 2002, 04:11 PM
Here's some:

Your mother was a Rancor
A smell not even a Wookie would tolerate 8o

The Admiral
27 March 2002, 05:56 PM
"If there were any justice in this Galaxy, sir, the Jawas would be forced to return your brain."

"See this guy? This is what happens if you ignore those signs about putting your head out the window during hyperspace jumps, nasty huh?"

"I'd come up with a witty retort but I just realised your mother is a Hutt,,,"

"Oh wow, is that stench pheromones? You must be a real hit with the lady bug ugly critters."

"I heard members of your species reproduce asexually. Really hope that's true."

"What kind of frelled up species keeps it's genitalia on it's face?"

"You know, the lowest ebb in my life was working shipping sewage out of Retikan 3. You remind of that time. Can't think why."

"When you said you were going to split my skull open and eat my brain with a spoon, were you simply hoping to find someone like yourself?"

madpoet
27 March 2002, 06:00 PM
Good stuff, Admiral. I bow to your superior knowledge of Star Wars related insults.

Tramp
29 March 2002, 12:09 PM
Admiral, like I said before, YOU ARE WARPED!!!!!

Winter
29 March 2002, 02:51 PM
The main characters seem to be pretty lame at witty retorts. They call each other walking carpets, laser brain and stuff like that, for the most part. Han seems to get in a few good ones but they're not witty so much as they are bitng. He calls Leia things like "the committee" and "your worship".. and even when he resorts to calling her Leia, it somehow seems like he's ragging on her. Anav Anakin calls people "slimo".... ouch.

Seems, if you wanted to stay in the swing, you'd have to simply resort to calling people silly things like bantha breath and pudu head. If you're looking to take things up a notch, how about these:

"I've seen better looking faces on a Jawa."
"If you were a little smarter, you'd be as dumb as a Power Droid."
"I'd rather kiss a hutt."
"I don't think a 3P0 droid can figure out what you're talking about."
"Among Gammoreans, you'd be brilliant. Since there are no Gammoreans here, you're an idiot."
"All that hot air shooting out of your mouth is enough thrust to move a capital ship. Good thing for the density of your head or you might fly off."

madpoet
29 March 2002, 05:07 PM
How about, "May the fleas of a thousand Tauntauns infest your pubic hair"?

Tramp
29 March 2002, 05:16 PM
Winter, you're almost as warped as the Admiral! This stuff is soFUNNY!!!

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
29 March 2002, 05:28 PM
Here's some i've used, mainly between my char Terras and the ship's female ai: Raven in the game i'm in , also posted as a mini fan-fic in the fan-fic section :D

<sarcastic> Hey, droid for brains..

"heh, i thought calling you a female gamorean whore at this point would be a compliment so i didn't bother" 8o

U've the actractivness and stubborness of a gamorean!

"I guess this is what i get for stealing the sexiest ship in the whole lot, and having the gall to like it after finding out it's got a sultry talkin sassy droidbrain for a computer..."

"If i ever get you fixed and flown to the nearest port, i swear, i'm tradin you in for a square shuldered cargo hauler ... it may be as ugly as a gamorean but it sure won't act like one..."

"I tellin you... if i come across your vocal synth control, i won't be sorry to use it as spare parts..."

ZAP! "OWW!!!" *stands back from the acces panel while rubbing the sting out of one hand* "You child of vader! why'd you do that for! can't u see i'm tryin to repair you?!?"

"Thats it," *throws down tools* "I'd rather take my chances in a eva suit and walk home than repair you!..."

*points finger* "You can sit stranded out here 'til you hullplates rust through and some lucky spacer find your ugly rusted hulk good enough for usesles antiqutated parts value!..."

scourgicus
1 April 2002, 11:31 AM
"Look, nerf-for-brains..."

"Look, Jabba..." (nuff said)

"And I thought Wookie breath was bad..."

"So that's what happens when Rodians and Trandoshans breed..."
-or-
Hutts and humans
Calamari and Twi'leks
Rancors and, well anything

"Somebody clean up the Hutt dung...oh sorry Niev (Sullustan member of party)"

"An Ewok could repair that better than you."

"I've seen Hutts move quicker."

"Whew. Been hanging out with Rodians lately, eh?" (Rodians are reknowned for their BO)

"Shut up 3PO" (for talkative people)

"I once witnessed a Hutt birth. It reminds me of you."
-or-
"I once witnesses a Hutt birth. I'd rather be there than with you."

"Get your hands off me, what are you a mynock?" (good for insulting clingy mates)

And of course...

"Look, MR SKYWALKER why don't you take that shiny lightsaber of yours, charge it up real good, and shove it straight up your candy..."

Oh wait. Never mind. :)

Nerpine the Verpine
1 April 2002, 01:17 PM
"Did someone step in Bantha fodder, or did you just open your mouth?"

"I don't care what your Midichlorian count is, you're still an idiot"

"Looks like someone lit your face on fire and put it out with a force pike"

"You! Outta the cloning tank!"
or
"You must be a failed clone."