PDA

View Full Version : Jodo Kast and his ship...

NilAdmirari
27 March 2002, 05:59 PM
What the hell does Jodo Kast fly? I know its called the Foxcatch but what model? Is it a Firespray like Fett's or something completely different? And for those that are wondering Jodo Kast was a lookalike boba fett bounty hunter, wore the same armor and all that jazz, and was actually killed by Sir Boba not too long after the battle of Yavin.

Jamdo Hasyr
27 March 2002, 06:34 PM
Actually, Jodo Kast's ship, the Foxcatch, is a modified Lambda-class shuttle that he salvaged.

NilAdmirari
27 March 2002, 07:17 PM
Thanks alot...and just out of curiosity where did you come by this knowledge? TheForce.Net's encyclopedia doesn't even cover it.

Sogoth
28 March 2002, 12:25 AM
You get to see Jodo Kast's ship in the Twin engines of destruction comic IIRC

Paul

Deck
28 March 2002, 01:10 AM
The <i>FoxCatch</i> is also being mentioned in the <i>Movie Trilogy Sourcebook</i>, explained to be the persoanl sihp of Jodo Kast. But no image is given there. :)

NilAdmirari
28 March 2002, 07:58 AM
Movie Trilogy Sourcebook...??

What the hell is this? Is Wizards doing this? And if so wouldn't that essentially be the Rebellion Era Sourcebook?

BrianDavion
28 March 2002, 08:17 AM
no the movie trilogy source book is something WEG did :)

reliant
28 March 2002, 09:32 AM
Anyone got stats for either Jodo Kast or his ship? I play d20, but I can convert d6 if that's all that's available...

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
28 March 2002, 11:02 AM
You are talking about the original trilogy SB, not the Special Edition right BrianDavion?

Deck
28 March 2002, 11:39 AM
Yep, the normal version, not the Special Edition Sourcebook. It's the WEG book No. 40076. I will have to search the page, too. ;) It's some time ago when I read the book.

<b>EDITED!</b>
I just found the page. It's on page 37 of the normal Movie Trilogy Sourcebook. :)

Jedi Master Antilles
28 March 2002, 01:26 PM
That was a cool modified Lambda shuttle in that comic..Jodo Kast had a decent ship. i have the movie trilogy sourcebook for WEG he isn't in it.but a cool story that details some of the weaponry aboard the foxcatch is .the stats for jodo kast is in WEG Galaxy Guide 10 Bounty Hunters item no 40073..however his ship is not. if you need his stats email me and i'll send them to ya.

darth maim
28 March 2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Antilles
That was a cool modified Lambda shuttle in that comic..Jodo Kast had a decent ship. i have the movie trilogy sourcebook for WEG he isn't in it.but a cool story that details some of the weaponry aboard the foxcatch is .the stats for jodo kast is in WEG Galaxy Guide 10 Bounty Hunters item no 40073..however his ship is not. if you need his stats email me and i'll send them to ya.

Do you have them in D20? I'd love to use him to scare some of my players...

Jedi Master Antilles
28 March 2002, 02:18 PM
no unfortunately i dont have them in D20,however i think a friend of mine has the rebellion era sourcebook and if the stats are in there i'll copy them and mail them to ya.

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
28 March 2002, 02:24 PM
Was there any information about Kast's "ride" in the adventure that he was part of in SWGamer?

reliant
28 March 2002, 02:55 PM
It's in the d20 rebellion sourcebook? I have that book, maybe I should actually READ it... :rolleyes: I got the book as a gift, but haven't really looked at it yet... Is he in there? IF so, I feel just like a herded nerf for even asking...

Jedi Master Antilles
28 March 2002, 06:59 PM
i could swear when i was browsing through my buddies rebellion era book i saw his stats in it...so i think theyre in there.if not then my bad.

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
28 March 2002, 07:45 PM
The stats on Kast are in the RESB on page 67; however, the book fails to mention anything about his ship.

reliant
1 April 2002, 05:36 AM
Thanks frobi.