PDA

View Full Version : I Need help with this site

WraithFive
29 March 2002, 07:46 AM
I haven't had time to learn all the ropes of this site because I have been very busy if any one could give me some help I would be very greatfull. How the heck do I boost may stats and earn exp. points that read out on my little bio. Any help would be much apreciated.

darth maim
29 March 2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by WraithFive
I haven't had time to learn all the ropes of this site because I have been very busy if any one could give me some help I would be very greatfull. How the heck do I boost may stats and earn exp. points that read out on my little bio. Any help would be much apreciated.

One way to boost experience is to post anywhere other than chaos and misc.

Also you should read the FAQ for the holonet... top middle.

Chris Curtis
29 March 2002, 03:14 PM
However, please don't post just for the sake of posting. Not only is it terribly bad manners, but in extreme cases it can also get you banned (usually temporarily).

Instead, reply to threads where you have something useful and constructive to say. Refrain from posting simple one-line replies like, "I agree!". Quote fewer lines than you type (wherever possible).

Basically, just use some common sense and good etiquette. Sooner than you know it your stats will increase, as will your reputation for good posts. Enjoy!