PDA

View Full Version : Rebellion Era Adventure Idea

Gutrender
29 March 2002, 12:01 PM
The attached adventure idea doesnt have stats or maps but is otherwise pretty well fleshed out. I call The Universal Enemy , let me know what you think.

madpoet
29 March 2002, 06:29 PM
I think its a good sidetrack adventure or possibly something for comic relief. Unfortunately, I don't think my players would sit still for something like this. In a few days they'd have taken out the General, dispursed the equipment to the Rebels in the field, and set up a nice, cozy forward strike base on the planet.

Hey... that might not be a bad idea. Thanks!

Gutrender
30 March 2002, 08:14 AM
I should have given more background on it. It involves a Rebel General who isnt doing as much to advance the rebellion as he should without actually being an agent of the empire. He is The Universal Enemy of the title and he is a bureaucrat. It is intended to be more of a distinct side bar story but it allows for player replenishment of equipment and upgrade of ship etc..

I wouldnt expect players to use violence as the General is the head of the Rebels in the sector and killing him would make them outlaws; although the frustration of dealing with him might be a good push towards the dark side.

I came up with the idea after finishing my tax forms.