PDA

View Full Version : Yt-2400 ?

Korwin Blade
29 March 2002, 02:52 PM
I am Looking for YT-2400 exterior and deckplans. Please Help. Thanks in advance. B)

S.L.A.M.
29 March 2002, 03:00 PM
http://www.synicon.com.au/sw/or/outrider.htm

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
29 March 2002, 04:45 PM
Slam: thats a decent site which gives ya something to work with... or basic idea where to start with... Same place I came across long time ago :)

But Those deck plans the guy drew up was based on the N84 yt-2400 game deck plans and look really gofed in a few sections... but then again some of the other deck plans shown on that page look out of proportion ...

Korwin, I devised my own variant of the n64 based deck plans, accesable via link in my sig (a friend of mine is hosting the page for me)... I used a bit of imagination, edited the pic (partially gutted it and redesigned it interior-wise) and took into account the 6 passenger (bunks) and 1 captain quarters the d20 stats have listed... To me, my edited version looks rather functional.

sadly, there's little cannon material for such ships as everyone has their own interpretation of it... what i do consider canon is the d20 stats for the yt-2400

I did find an exterioir rendered pic of the yt-2400 i'll post here... and i've found many others i can send via e-mail if you ask

Korwin Blade
29 March 2002, 07:44 PM
Thanks Slam & Terras for the info

Korwin B)

Jedi Master Antilles
29 March 2002, 08:29 PM
hey thanks folks those plans helped me out as well..so a big thanks to both of ya.