PDA

View Full Version : STATS: sith species?

Soontide
30 March 2002, 02:39 AM
I am planning to run a campaign during the time of the sith wars and was hoping to use a sith as one of the main villans. I was hoping for him to be of the sith race, possibly one of the last remaining of that species. If anyone happens to have D6 stats for these or know of a site that has then on the net, I would appreciate a hand here. Thanks.

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
30 March 2002, 05:14 PM
You may want to ask the guys in the D6 forum. I thought that the stats for the Sith species are in the WotC DSSB. However when I went to like of them I didn't find them. However, I would say that since the fathers of the Sith force users mated with the Sith species they would have to be pretty close to baseline humans.

Bjorn
8 April 2002, 03:11 PM
I just flipped through my Tales of the Jedi Sourcebook & couldn't find the stats for them in there. I thought they'd be in that book, but I was wrong. I'll go through the rest of my d6 books later on tonight & let you know what I find.

Bjorn

Bjorn
8 April 2002, 07:46 PM
I just finished lookign through my d6 books & couldn't find their racial stats. Sorry about that. I'll keep an eye open for them. Maybe one of the guys in my group has more info on them. I'll check with them.

Bjorn

madpoet
8 April 2002, 07:49 PM
From everything I've checked out, the Sith are simply a Near-Human species with no real differences in stats. I'd just use Human as a base and go from there.

lordbynight
8 April 2002, 08:35 PM
In The DSSB it gives you the basics for the Massassi but if you get attributes it would look something like. -4 charisma, -2 wisdom, -2 intelligiance, +2 constitution, +4 dexterity, and +8 strength. this does not seem right to me. I do know that as a special quality they recieve +2 species bonus to intimidation, spot and listen. They also get low light vision. Thats as far as I know I had a post on that a few weeks back but got no game mechanic response hope it helps...:D

Bjorn
8 April 2002, 09:36 PM
Wow! That does sound powerful.

You might just make their stats up, Soontide. What you can do is decide on how much of a challenge you want them to be for your characters, then go from there. Figure out Racial Attribute Modifiers, Special Abilities, etc.

Bjorn

Mathis Kharr
9 April 2002, 01:56 AM
from what i understood of the sith species they were all force sensitive and could call upon the darkside and did so as a normal way of using the force. They had to be pretty close to human so the original Jedi disidents could mate with them. so i would probably make them like humans with a few minor differences and a great knake at using the darkside.

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
9 April 2002, 02:32 AM
The Massassi are like that because the Sith used the Dark Side Alchemy to change them on a genetic level. As for all of the Sith species being Force users I had read that the Fallen Jedi once expelled from the Old Republic found themselves in the Sith's home planet the Sith people believed that the Fallen Jedi were God-like (not unlike Coronado and the Aztecs) so the Sith expioted them and changed their society over a millenia. They might have engineered the Sith species to be Force Sensitive like how they made the Massassi so strong.

Jett Darkstar
10 April 2002, 04:54 PM
I can't find anything about the Sith in the DSSB or the WEG Tales of the Jedi Companion. I would just call them Near-human. I have The Fall of the Sith Empire TPB from Dark Horse Comics. In the comic, the Sith look almost indistinguishable from humans except that their skin is dark red. WotC's Dark Side Sourcebooks list the Sith as Near-Human so I'd just use the Human racial characteristics.

I hope this helps. :)

Soontide
10 April 2002, 07:37 PM
even though noone had any stats, I did learn a few thinks. like the red skin thing and the natural darksiders. I knew they were force sensitive, but not that they were restricted to the dark side(at least they will be in my game now.) the stats for the massassi are also helpful as they will be used extensively in the game as well and their stats were something else I was wanting so thanks for those as well. I'll let you guys know what I come up with. thanks again.