PDA

View Full Version : A Moment of Reflection

Emperor Xanderich II
30 March 2002, 02:12 PM
Today Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother died peacefully in her sleep at the age of 101. I would ask those who read this to pause for a moment of reflection for her immeasurable deeds for Britain and the wider world.

Thank you

Emp.Xan.

Grimace
30 March 2002, 05:51 PM
Wow.

I'm nearly at a loss for words.

Even though I'm not British, save for some of my ancestory, I was momentarily stunned by this news.

My sincerest condolensces go out to all British today.

Soontide
30 March 2002, 06:06 PM
To all British citizens around the world, my coldolences this day. The Queen Mother brought alot of character to the world, not just to the UK. She will be sorely missed by many.

Lokar
30 March 2002, 08:35 PM
I am sad to hear of her lost, but she did live to be respectible old age (she was the longest living member of any royal family in history) and lived a rich life. I offer my coldolences.

ALFRED_THE_EWOK
30 March 2002, 09:10 PM
I don't really know what to say, but I also would like to offer my condolences.

Malkarris
31 March 2002, 12:44 AM
My condolences too the nation and her family. She seemed like caring person from what I've heard. And think about the history that she had seen through her own eyes and created with her own hands. After all that she has seen and done, I think that she is entitled to rest.

Ghost In The Holocron
31 March 2002, 01:35 AM

My condolences to the British nation and all the others her life has touched.

Sithspawn
31 March 2002, 03:19 AM
My condolences go out to the members of the Royal family. I do consider myself a Royalist and was stunned when I heard the news last night. The Queen Mother was a wonderful lady and a true trooper. How many people still work at 101 years old. She will be missed and mourned by a nation and the world.

khalen penn
31 March 2002, 01:38 PM
respect

to our american friends and those from around the world

as royalist i was sadend by the death of the QUEEN MUM
even at her age she was still full of life
and it was a shock to me anyway

LIKE ME SHE WAS BRITTISH BUT MORE THAN THAT

SHE WAS SCOTTISH

AGAIN

RESPECT

Donovan Morningfire
31 March 2002, 01:47 PM
Now I may just be a "bloody Colonial from across the pond," but the passing of Queen Elizabeth is a cuase for reflection indeed.

She's been a fixture for as long as most of us have been alive. 101 years. That's something. Kinda gets a guy thinking about his own mortality.

Condolences to a nation that has just lost a most beloved individual.

Emperor Xanderich II
2 April 2002, 09:10 AM
I would like to thank all those who posted here, as well as those who spared but a moment in consideration.

Again, thank you.

Emp.Xan.