PDA

View Full Version : How do you get that special status?

Rouge8
31 March 2002, 11:16 AM
I'm wondering how you get those special status, such as Insane Dark Lord of the Sith

Moridin
31 March 2002, 11:22 AM
When you've been here a while and accumulate enough posts, you gain the ability to edit your title.

However, I will warn you, the moderaters are all charged with watching for people posting inane stuff in order to boost their post count. We can, and will, knock someone's post count down if we think it's getting to be a problem.

Just relax, post meaningful things and join the community. Those posts add up in no time, I assure you.

Jake Sunspot
15 April 2002, 10:36 PM
Its gonna take me forever to get my post count up. this one will help. I should have registered when I found this site back in 2000:(

Reverend Strone
15 April 2002, 10:51 PM
Fear not friends. I only joined the Holonet in February, but I clocked 200 a week or two back. It doesn't take as long as you think, and in the greater scheme of things, being called a skilled player ain't really a bad thing.

dgswensen
15 April 2002, 10:53 PM
It really doesn't take that long at all. I only registered in February, and I got up to 200 fairly quickly -- and as far as I know, never got in trouble with the moderators for posting nonsense. (I tried consciously not to, anyway.)

Be advised that posts in Chaos and Miscellanea don't count, though, so you may have to actually get more than 200 to make the custom text requirement.

dgswensen
15 April 2002, 10:55 PM
Er... is there an echo in here?

Man, this clone business with revstrone is getting out of hand! That was just creepy.

Ghost In The Holocron
15 April 2002, 11:13 PM
Fear not friends. I only joined the Holonet in February, but I clocked 200 a week or two back...

It really doesn't take that long at all. I only registered in February, and I got up to 200 fairly quickly...

I am getting the heebie-jeebies. You're right -- that is just freaky...

Alun
27 April 2002, 07:36 PM
Well i guess to add to my post count, i will just remark.

I registered in april and i just got my count past 100

:D

Alun
27 April 2002, 07:37 PM
ooops march

Palcadon
15 May 2002, 05:26 PM
I registered 5/15/02.

This is my first post.

Am I a baby Ewok?

:D