PDA

View Full Version : A hypothetical question for Mr. Submissions...

Nazgul
2 April 2002, 05:04 AM
Ok, so I've been poked and prodded until I asked these questions. :)

Background: In the d20 forum I've posted my 'the Art of Information Warfare' and 'the Art of Intelligence Warfare' for review.

Questions: Would these make acceptable submissions? What would be the best way to submit them to you? (Provided the answer to the first is yes :)) I.e. individually for everything, or one file (Word or PDF format?), etc.

Armage Bedar
2 April 2002, 01:22 PM
The best format is in HTML, with the PrC tables laid out as demonstrated in the Submission Guidelines. (It means a whole lot less work on our part.) The best method is simply to submit them through our form on Submissions. If it's large--and I'm talking about more than 15 typed pages or so--you should email the HTML-formatted document to staff@swrpgnetwork.com and Moridin, Rigil, or myself will take care of it.

We don't like DOC/RTF, PDF, or any other "fancy" formats because they take longer to undo and convert to the format we use. IOW, if we want a DOC or PDF from you, we'll ask.

I should probably add this to our neglected Submission Guidelines, since it seems like good info. Hope it helped you, <b>Nazgul</b>.

Nazgul
2 April 2002, 02:58 PM
Sounds good. It's just more like its an entire document of things which all belong together. I just thought it would be confusing if I submitted them all sperately and they kinda of showed up seperately, that's all. Thanks, :)