PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Raven's Claw (SWRPGNetwork)

TC-3
8 April 2002, 04:24 AM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=&id=1455" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">Raven's Claw</a>" located on SWRPGNetwork. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

tyric vox
8 April 2002, 04:24 AM
now that's a kick ass ship!

obi-wan joshobi
8 April 2002, 09:34 AM
I'd have to agree

NekoPhht
10 April 2002, 06:58 PM
Of course it is. Why would Kyle Katarn have anything less?

Phht

KaEmrys
10 April 2002, 11:30 PM
This is the only ship that I've seen with a "maneuvers" bonus in the d20 stats, maybe someone can explain this for me? Just curious...

Moridin
11 April 2002, 08:07 AM
Actually, the Maneuvers stat, along with new Space speed numbers and Atmospheric speed listings, are all part of the new space combat system from Gamer #8, which is the system used in the Revised Core Rulebook.

Jace Terrik
1 May 2002, 02:12 AM
This is definetly a cool ship. Too bad the picture doesn't do it justice.
If someone has a better pic of this ship, I'd be in your debt if you could send it to me. My mail is Jace_Terrik@hotmail.com
If you need an ulterior motive to send it to me, I guess we could come to an agreement to swap different pictures. I've got a whole computer full of various starship designs.
You interested?
Mail me.

Krysee
27 October 2002, 12:49 PM
Gee, I just so happen to have a copy of the Raven's Claw as a mod for X-Wing Alliance ... and I've installed it. Let's hop in for a ride and take a screen shot from the roaming external camera. *click* There ya go.

Um ... credits where credits are due: I got this ship from DarkSaber's OPT station: http://www.darksaber.freeserve.co.uk ... if you play X-Wing Alliance and/or X-Wing vs TIE Fighter, it's worth a look.

Krystalia Waters
Babydoll of the Sith

Thomas
15 February 2006, 08:55 PM
Ok, did I just read this right that this would cost OVER ONE MILLION CREDITS? That's a lot of money for the Republic to pay for a ship whether or not Kyle and Jan are Mon Mothma's favourite hand picked mercs or not. I'd like to know just how much the Falcon would have cost now since I know that Han and Chewie weren't always rolling in dough