PDA

View Full Version : New Forum

Alun
8 April 2002, 05:56 PM
I sorta wanted to make a post about on of the SW novels but found my self unsure where to post it.
Its not really RPG related and not even specific era related (meaing it does take place in the NRI era i guess, but its not specifically related to it) would a new forum for the specific purpose of discussing the novel be possible ?

madpoet
8 April 2002, 07:23 PM
Not that I'm opposed to a new forum, but I was under the impression that novels could be discussed on the General SW Discussion forum, or even in the forum for the area the novel covers.

Chris Curtis
8 April 2002, 07:30 PM
The General SWRPG Discussion forum is for (as the name implies) discussion of the SWRPG. If this discussion happens to revolve around a book then it's an appropriate forum as long as it is, in fact, about the RPG.

Otherwise, most people post in the forum related to the era in which the novel takes place. You would also be safe posting a novel discussion thread in C&M.

I'll also remind you that you should use spoiler warnings where appropriate if the discussion is going to contain information that might give away important plot points (particularly for newer novels).