PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Net.Guide to Podracing (SWRPGNetwork)

TC-3
9 April 2002, 03:20 AM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=&id=590" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">Net.Guide to Podracing</a>" located on SWRPGNetwork. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

leighangelj
9 April 2002, 03:20 AM
Thank you so much for converting this into D6 format. A few of my players have been dying to try out podracing in a game so i went out and got the tatooine sb but as far as creating conversions iīm dumber than a rock. Again thanks a lot and good job.

Moridin
9 April 2002, 06:40 AM
....incidentally, this has been on our website since before there even was a SWRPGNetwork, back when I had my own site the Star Wars RPG Database. It's been here the whole time, but just got updated the other day.

leighangelj
10 April 2002, 03:57 AM
i know itīs beenn here but until yesterday i couldnīt acees it. so thanks again

Maxiron
10 April 2002, 01:39 PM
I may have missed it, but is there a downloadable document on this excellent work? I tried cut and paste but word messes up the charts.
:)

Armage Bedar
10 April 2002, 06:33 PM
Sorry, no - my best advice is to cut and paste the HTML from the print-friendly version (click on the printer icon on the entry page), and save it.

KreGoete
7 May 2002, 09:20 AM
is there any way to get this modified for d20? cuz I'd like to throw a podrace at my players...
Thanks!

Moridin
7 May 2002, 11:13 AM
Try the Secrets of Tatooine Sourcebook.

KreGoete
7 May 2002, 12:35 PM
cool. Thanks!

SWSotOR
19 October 2007, 11:46 AM
By the Way, Air Brakes are an essential part of a podracer. I have a converted version (d20) of the Podracing Guide, if anyone is interested. The only thing I can't figure out, if anyone can help me with this, as I don't have a copy of the WEG Rule book, is, what are the vehicle chase rules? The WotC Rulebook does not have these.