PDA

View Full Version : Comments on The Vors (Submissions)

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
10 April 2002, 03:03 PM
The D6 stats for the Vors are on page 117 of the Jedi Academy Trilogy.

Dan, you may want to reshape the d20 stats after you see the D6.

TC-3
10 April 2002, 03:03 PM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://submissions.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=&id=1463" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">The Vors</a>" located on Submissions. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

Dan Kyrinov
10 April 2002, 03:14 PM
Frobi,
Well, thanks for letting me know, I never read the sourcebook and had no idea. I thought Vors were pretty unvisible until Balance Point. Someone will have to send me the stats for me to see them, nobody I roleplay with has the sourcebook.

Also, I think when a statistic is posted that is published somewhere else, the unofficial version has to go. I could be wrong, but I'll e-mail Rigil and see if the stats have to come down for now.

Rigil Kent
10 April 2002, 03:38 PM
Whoops! Thanks for the heads-up Frobi! Hey Dan, I'll just take the Vors offline for now until you can get back to me.

Don't feel bad; I think the Jedi Academy SB is the only D6 book I don't have.

Dan Kyrinov
10 April 2002, 06:11 PM
Rigil,
Thanks for taking them down, you're really on top of things. I sent an e-mail on this to you, and I'll get back to you with revised Vor stats. Frobi was kind enough to send the stats for d6 Vors to me.