PDA

View Full Version : Wraiths and Rebel Stand (small spoilers)

Dan Kyrinov
16 April 2002, 08:59 PM
Just a few thoughts here, about the Wraiths. Reading about some of them in Rebel Dream made me get out the book and read them again. Great stuff, even the umpteenth time through. We saw Kell Tainer and learned about his marriage to Tyria Sarkin. Do you think we're going to get any other "Where are they now" reports?

So basically, with the Wraiths coming back into the forefront, I'm just wondering what everyone thinks about them coming back, and about the changes made to the Wraiths from their last appearance up to the NJO. Open discussion on the Wraiths!

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
16 April 2002, 09:06 PM
I want to know what other missions that they were doing for the almost 3 years that this conflict had been going on.

Nova Spice
17 April 2002, 10:35 AM
I believe it was mentioned in a previous novel(sorry I can't recall) that the Wraiths were present at Rodia when it fell or perhaps it was Druckenwell? I can't remember which one, but I'm pretty sure someone said that "Even the Wraiths haven't been able to locate the Vong's next targets."
Basically, it is obvious to me that the Wraiths have been transformed from an Intelligence/X-wing Squadron to purely a ground-based Intelligence unit. Piggy being the exception in Rebel Dream. Actually, this brings up more questions. Where is Tyria? Where is Janson and Hobbie? Is it true about the rumors of Runt's death at Kalarba(Balance Point) in the upcoming novel? What is lurking on Coruscant that calls for Luke, Mara, Tahiri, and the Wraiths to go on such a dangerous mission?

Dan Kyrinov
17 April 2002, 07:38 PM
Rumors that Runt died? I've not heard that one. Please, let it not be so. I'm wondering most of all where Myn Donos and Lara Notsil ended up. I know Myn had a run with the Rogues, is he still there? Where's Dia? And as Nova Spice said, Janson and Hobbie?

So many questions. I hope Aaron devotes a few paragraphs to all this next NJO book.