PDA

View Full Version : NJO: Where are they now?

Bookmaker221
17 April 2002, 02:03 PM
Seeing as how NJO has gone to great strides to ressurect (sometimes to die) minor characters, I figured it would be neat to see what other minor characters the forumites here assembled wanted to see have an NJO update. Not neccisarily that you want them to play a part in the books, but just a general "state of things". Any pet wishes for what that state might be are welcome.

Has Dengar suffered cardiac arrest? What happened to the One-Eighty-Worst? Did Katarn ever become a Jedi (assuming he's cannon, of course)? Was Admiral Dala blown up in a Vong attack on her colony? And if not, why not?

Mathis Kharr
18 April 2002, 02:55 AM
I would really like to know what Boba fett has been up to all these years.. they could adress that in the new books. he would kick but

ghosttiger
18 April 2002, 03:12 AM
Im interested in what he/she is doing.

Talonne Hauk
18 April 2002, 02:23 PM
I'm curious as to what happened to Daala too. As far as I knew, she became a New Republic citizen. Wouldn't the New Republic want someone of her tactical abilities around to help out?
I'd also like to know where Pash Cracken has been.

silverknight
23 April 2002, 08:12 PM
I would like to know where that Farlander guy is from the X-Wing game is. He had Jedi powers. If anyone don't know what i am talking about, there was a guide book for the X-Wing game that had a story with it about a guy named Farlander. It came from the Farlander Papers a special limited guide in the game itself. Also what every happen to Luke's first girlfriend??

Dan Kyrinov
23 April 2002, 09:34 PM
Luke's first girlfriend? You mean Gaeri Captison or Callista Ming?

Where are all the Wraiths? Dia, Wes, Myn, Lara, Shalla?

I heard somewhere Pash got his own fighter wing, but I can't remember anywhere in the books that's addressed.

Magik
23 April 2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Dan Kyrinov

I heard somewhere Pash got his own fighter wing, but I can't remember anywhere in the books that's addressed.

(Spoiler)
In Star By Star, the Wraiths are mentioned by group but not as individuals. They nosed around the enemy lines looking for the the supposedly kidnapped 17 Jedi which made up Anakin Solo's Strike Team. Their activites almost blew the Jedi Strike Teams' Cover. However, they where reeled in before it was too late.

Aaron B'Aviv
24 April 2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Dan Kyrinov

Gaeri Captison meets Luke again in the Corellian Trilogy. I don't want to spoil the ending, but what happens to her is explained there. I'm more interested in seeing Malinza Thanas than her. (Again, read Corellian Trilogy, to learn who I mean)

Callista Ming... I have my fingers crossed that she won't reappear, but I suspect eventually she'll come back and bad things will happen.

Wes rejoined the Rogues... he's had one or two appearances in the NJO series. Myn rejoined the Rogues as well... I'm not sure what happened to him. Dia and Shalla are still Wraiths, as far as I know. Lara, now known as Kirney Slane, is remaking her life, forgetting about her history with the Imps and Rebels. I doubt she's rejoined either side.

Pash Cracken, as well as his father Airen, are two characters I would like to see again. They're fascinating characters will developed stories behind them. I haven't seen Pash since... The Bacta War, i believe. He was the leader of an A-wing fighter group in that book.

Grim Fantango
25 April 2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Mathis Kharr
I would really like to know what Boba fett has been up to all these years.. they could adress that in the new books. he would kick but

Yeah, I'd be pretty tight to see him back kickin sombodys butt, doesn't matter who, they could also have him inserted to assisinate Tsovong Lah, or reverse it and have the vong hire him to kill Luke Skywalker, or anybody else...

Also, Lukes girl friend who disappeared, she lost touch of the force except the dark side, a good way to twist that would be that she could only sense Vong....justa thought...

Oh and FYI, all i say is from my memory, so don't blame me if i'm a little off....just shoot me...

Nova Spice
27 April 2002, 02:57 PM
The one man that I'm waiting to see come back and shine is Dash Rendar. Where is he? What has he been up to for the last 25 years....and here is a little tidbit for some of you....the Wraiths are back in Rebel Dream...hehe...although only a few remain from the original novels.

Another character I'd like to see show up is Kyle Katarn. Albeit, he's never been in the books, but what a great character to throw against the Yuuzhan Vong!

Boba Fett will show eventually......he has to; its against STAR WARS ethics for the Mandalorian one not to fly in and screw someone over. Maybe he will show up to assist in rescuing Jacen Solo?? That'd be irony at its best. ;)

I imagine the NJO has too much more story to tell for us to wonder where everyone is just yet......at least eight more books, maybe more.....I know that we will be pleasantly surprised....the NJO's meaning and goal has yet to even be revealed....when that happens.....maybe these characters will show up again....:)

Kal_Myadon
8 May 2002, 09:46 AM
What about Kir Kanos? Where is he? What is he up to? (Nom Amor firstappeared in Crimson Empire 2 after all) I know a lot of people hated the Crimson Empire books but I liked Kanos.

Kal