PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS: Starlancer project

Rouge8
22 April 2002, 04:43 PM
I was wondering if you people had information about Starlancer Project? I know it is a new superweapon, but what else?

Dan Kyrinov
22 April 2002, 06:50 PM
What more to it can there be, beside a superweapon (or maybe a deception)? There is speculation the superweapon is a tactical ploy of Wedge's, but there's really nothing yet to say either way. If the superweapon is real, and they do intend to focus it through a lambent crystal, they could target any worldship within range and destroy it. If it is a deception, Wedge must be intending to lure the Vong into something.

Saint
23 April 2002, 08:10 AM
My vote is for deception. Everything Wedge has done so far has been to confuse and deceive the Vong.

Aaron B'Aviv
19 May 2002, 10:21 AM
But Starlancer isn't a Wedge idea. It's a Danni Quee idea. I sincerely believe that they've grown a giant lambent and used it to fire at Coruscant, like the Vong conjectured. It's an amazing weapon.

Grim Fantango
19 May 2002, 12:44 PM
I'm leanin toward a Deception, i mean, if they could do it, then they wouldn't have been tryin to bait the vong into destroyin the starlancer ships and recoverin the remains...

Grand Admiral Jason
19 May 2002, 02:23 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the stats for them are right here. (http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=&id=1471) Hope this helps!