PDA

View Full Version : How many Hutts does it take....?

powalsh
24 April 2002, 06:12 AM
In the NJO sourcebook, the Hutts have left their system and fled to Tatooine. How many Hutts can Tatooine actully hold? Would they attempt to reopen Jabba's palace? Would they simply overwelhm someone like lady Valarian? Or are they sitting around in their space junkers orbitting the planet, waiting for outside Republic, or Remnant help?

Apocalypse
24 April 2002, 12:39 PM
I'm not sure, but I imagine they arn't just sitting around on the planet. I'd guess they're either sitting in their ships, ready to run if the Vong show up, or maybe they have hidden themselves out in the desert somewhere, in some kind of underground fortress or something.

The Hutts don't usually fight for themselves, so they probably aren't looking for trouble. Maybe they're trying to regroup with the species that are in service to them.

Otonashi
24 April 2002, 02:51 PM
I don't know where all the Hutt's are laying low, but wherever it is I'll bet it smells horrible.
Another thing to remember is that Hutts donít share well with others. They may gather together from time to time for mutual benefit, but as soon as those slugs start eyeing each other up, the backstabbing will begin. Lady V is well entrenched on Tatooine. Any Hut wanting a piece of her turf will have to fight for it. Or more to the point, hire every spiced out goon in the quadrant to fight for it. Basically I think that if the Huts plan on staying on Tatooine, the street will run with blood.