PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the Clones on the Right Track

Dark72Jedi
25 April 2002, 01:47 PM
Here you go if you haven;t read anything interesting on Attack of the Clones in awhile :D
http://entertainment.msn.com/news/eonline/042302_lucas.asp

This will make us all happier if its true, especially N'Sync on the cutting room floor

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
25 April 2002, 02:32 PM
Just tell me that it is true.

Reverend Strone
25 April 2002, 02:48 PM
Certainly the indications are that this is the SW movie we've been waiting to see since ROTJ. I'm finding it very hard not to get excited inspite of all my niggling fears. Please be true, please be true...

I guess we'll see in 20 days!

Zak'irek
26 April 2002, 12:25 AM
Tell the truth, I wouldn't have minded seeing the N'sync cameo, hope fully it will be included on the DVD.

Ofcourse, I only say this because I heard that in the shot, they were all going to be engulfed in a massive explosion and savagely blown to tiny tiny pieces.

darth maim
26 April 2002, 12:31 AM
Ok... I'm no fan of boy bands by any means....

This being said I think it's crap that everyone is getting bent out of shape over Nsync being in the movie...

1) it's a frickin cameo appearance
2) at very least 2 of the 3 members appearing strike me as HUGE Starwars fans...
3) if anyone could do a kick ass choreographed fight scene it's these guys
4) How pissed would you be if you had an extra role as a Jedi in a Starwars movie just to have fans piss and moan until you were taken out? Remember one of the cameo spots was given to a member's little brother...

Come on guys Nsync being in it is NO DIFFERENT than Samuel L Jackson being in it. they got the roles because they are famous and were really excited by the possibility. Shame on anyone who would cry over a fan getting a cameo role.

Dark Knight
26 April 2002, 01:19 AM
Ok thats crap about N Sync. I don't know about you but i would give my right arm(pun intended) to get a role in Star Wars. these guys are in a boy band--granted and while i have no love for pop music these guys have stated numerous times (during the premeir of Ep1 that they were HUGE star wars fans. So these guys dance around like jackasses is that any reason to take a fans dreams away from them? just seems like a really crappy thing to do just cause they are a boy band.

RabidButterfly
26 April 2002, 03:03 PM
I personally dont care if nsync is it it or not just as long as the dont go into a pop number, hell if it makes more girls to to the movies im all for that ;) just as long as they keep their mouths shut and follow the script. I seriously hope Lucas can truly emulate the classic Star Wars experience we all enjoy