PDA

View Full Version : Pod Racing

D-Roc
28 April 2002, 08:41 AM
I am running a Pod race on Monday within my adventure. This is the first time for me to do so. I know I need the Star Wars RPG 2nd Edition Revised and Expanded rulebook, but I do not have it. My friend has the original but I would like to use the revised rules. I there anywhere on line I can print them out? Sorry for posting this one day before I need them.

D-Roc 8o

Chris Curtis
28 April 2002, 08:51 AM
If you're looking for the differences between the Revised and previous editions, why in the world did you title the thread "Pd Racing"??

Anyway, WEG did release the changes that occured between the 2nd Edition and 2nd Edition, Revised and Expanded. You can find a copy of the rules at the Chaos Crew site here:

http://www.the-chaos-crew.com/swrpg/gm/official/upgrade.htm

Note that these are not the changes between 1st Ed and 2nd, R&E. (I wasn't clear on wheither your friend had 1st or 2nd). Really, for the most part, though, all 3 versions of the rules are quite usable and the majority of the core rules didn't change that much between versions.

So you should be fine using the "original" version your friend has without much trouble at all.