PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Edition D&D Question

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
28 April 2002, 03:20 PM
In another thread I asked about D&D sites. I was unable to find what I was looking for on them. This will be my first time played D&D in 7 or 8 years and could use a little help. What I am looking for is a PrC for a Task Mage or something like it. A Task Mage is someone who sells their skills, both magical and non-magical, to the highest bidder. Some will do anything for money while others have some principles.

Any ideas?

BrianDavion
28 April 2002, 03:28 PM
sounds like you just wanna grab the mage class and role play him as a bit of a mercenary.

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
28 April 2002, 07:17 PM
Where would I find that?

Korwin Blade
29 April 2002, 12:00 AM
Hey FrobiWanKenobi, You might want to deside if you want to be a wizard or a sorcerer first and then worry about the PrC. But I have found that i don't like PrC's very much in 3eD&D as much as I do in Star Wars.

But if you still want a sight to check out i suggest http://66.34.111.89/ It is called Enworld.

Korwin B)

QWERTY
7 May 2002, 05:06 AM
FrobiWanKenobi wrote
Where would I find that ?

its in the main rule book i think you are just best playing a straight Wizard if you make items and sell them but if you want to adventure with peple be a sorceror (lots of fireballs heh heh)

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
7 May 2002, 08:49 AM
I have the Player's Guide I thought that the "Mage" class that BrianDavion refered to was different from the Wiz and Sor.