PDA

View Full Version : Comments on The Darkness Within (Submissions)

TC-3
1 May 2002, 05:56 AM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://submissions.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=&id=1494" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">The Darkness Within</a>" located on Submissions. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

Donovan Morningfire
1 May 2002, 05:57 AM
I personally don't care for this feat, since it gives Dark-siders a further bonus to Dark Side skills when they really don't need one. Before anyone says anything, I know I included a similar idea in my house rules document, but I also included a penalty to light-side skills as well. Just my two credits worth.

bentleyml
1 May 2002, 06:37 AM
I must say that is a very powerful feat. A +2 to all Dark-side Skills? Wow. Usually a feat only gives a bonus to 2 or 3 skills at most.

Personally I would say that the person choosing this feat can choose two Dark-side Skills to get a +2 bonus to. Just my thought.

Rouge8
26 May 2002, 07:50 AM
NOt darksiders. It gives people who have done an evil act. For example Luke could gain this feat if he wanteed to.

DCJester
24 July 2002, 07:39 AM
This feat is basically overpowering. You are giving someoen who has taken only 1 DS point, which isnt enough to cause any REAL problems, a Skill Emphasis in EVERY dark side skill possible. Now, take a char who has gone darkside, and they have an effective +6 to all dark side skills? Unreal. If this feat was to be viable, I would say the person choosing it should be DS already, or have multiple ranks in various DS skills to show they are truly part of the Dark side.