PDA

View Full Version : Sorry..... of sorts

Deano
2 May 2002, 11:04 AM
Just a quick note to say sorry for the lack of updates recently and for no updates for the coming three weeks. This is mainly due to being hit by a virus and my wedding this coming Saturday. Once I'm back from my honeymoon things will pick up again.

Cheers

Deano

Reverend Strone
2 May 2002, 12:28 PM
Just wanted to say- "Congratulations Deano!" I hope your wedding goes smoothly and your honeymoon is long and exciting.

Chris Curtis
2 May 2002, 12:32 PM
A wedding... of all the poor excuses I've heard, that's got to take the cake, Dean. :D

Sorry I couldn't make it this year, mate. That whole "unemployment" thing really kicked me in the buttocks. However, I wish you and "The Wife" (er, I mean Caroline) the best of luck on Saturday! Enjoy the honeymoon (Italy... you basta...) and we'll see you when you've recovered!! :) :D

Deck
2 May 2002, 01:40 PM
Well, congrats my friend! :)

Have a nice wedding, and may the Force always be with you two. ;)

BRodgers
3 May 2002, 07:44 AM
Many congrats Deano!

May your married life be happy and fulfilling for the both of you. I would have sent a gift but the warden thought a necklace made of human teeth in bad taste.

Bah! What know he of tradition!?!?:D

Matt Richard
3 May 2002, 11:01 PM
marraige? Its not like thats important or anything...:D jk
congrats on the marriage. Your site is great and the content is enough to last someone longer than three weeks, so no worries there.

have fun, and God bless.

Deano
21 May 2002, 04:07 PM
Thanks to everyone for their kind words! Everything went well and we enjoyed the honeymoon in Italy, it was very active....

The SW theme tune was well recieved in the church as well during the signing!!!

Anyways, once I've recovered from the honeymoon and once I've caught up on all my emails there'll be site update sometime this week with some luck!

Later

Deano

Lokar
21 May 2002, 06:44 PM
Take your time, you kids have fun. ;)

BRodgers
21 May 2002, 07:01 PM
Glad you had such a fun and active time Deano! Have fun getting back into the groove of things..there has been a lot going on in the community since you've been away!:D