PDA

View Full Version : All Hail

Alun
2 May 2002, 05:53 PM
All Hail Lt. Commander Alun!!

I just i felt i wanted to share my impromptu promotion with everyone.

I guess all my hardwork and kissing up to supiriors finally paid of. I will soon become a fleet commander so watch out. The rebellion will perish.

(uhm okay, i am awake now, no more daydreams)

:D :p B)

Grim Fantango
2 May 2002, 06:11 PM
:?:raised::?.............o..........k............I mean YEAH!!!! Congrats!!!! Thats TIGHT man, I'm tellin you, I woke up this morning and thought to my self, I really thought:

"Ya know, Alun deserves to be a Lt. Commander."

YEAH!...........um............YEAH!

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
2 May 2002, 06:12 PM
Congrats Lt, err LT CMDR Alun! just don't chase the Admiral's daughter now... well, if ya are, just don't get caught! :D

Donovan Morningfire
2 May 2002, 07:06 PM
Last time someone started a thread congratulating themselves on hitting a certain rank/post count, that thread devolved into all kinds of strangeness, and probably gave Grimace an ulcer or three :D

I am by no means suggesting that anyone do this here, but just giving a fair warning :D

madpoet
2 May 2002, 07:14 PM
Congrats on the promotion, Alun. Perhaps one day in the distant future, I will be freed from being a lowly Lt. :(

Just kidding. Keep up the good posts!

Ghost In The Holocron
2 May 2002, 07:46 PM
Hmmm. So you think you're ready to handle the dreaded Pirates of the HoloNet, eh?! Watch out, I'll sick 'em clones on ya! Har! :D

Kudos on the promotion, dude! Have fun posting! :)

Alun
2 May 2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Ghost In The Holocron
Hmmm. So you think you're ready to handle the dreaded Pirates of the HoloNet, eh?! Watch out, I'll sick 'em clones on ya! Har! :D

Kudos on the promotion, dude! Have fun posting! :)

Uhm ghost or anyone.

Is there any system or source from where the pirate rank insignia came. cause to me it sort of looks like a target symbol with roating colors ??

And thanks ppl, let see if we can make this thread explode into some sort of strangeness and administer a few ulcers around:rolleyes:

CrazyNuts
2 May 2002, 08:24 PM
Groovy, now I know who's worth more during my next kidnapping. See ya soon...

"Gimme a Coralian Ale...no just the bottle, I don't want it to drink, I want to smash the mug into your head."-CrazyNuts

darth maim
2 May 2002, 09:58 PM
Well I too FINALLY got a promotion... seems I was a boarding team leader forever... I had to slit a few throats but finally I got it. So now Lt. Commander... Are you prepared for the pirates to come in (clones and all) and massacre you're pitiful rebellion? You are nothing compared to the might of the pirate nations!! Fall to your knees and quiver and I may take mercy on your pitiful soul!

FlipDog 2000
3 May 2002, 06:17 AM
Just so ya know...you'll be at Lt. Commander FOREVER! Its been like 4 months since I've gotten a promotion.

Nazgul
3 May 2002, 06:26 AM
Congrats, I was just recently promoted to a Moff, I used to be a governor. :D

Emperor Xanderich II
3 May 2002, 09:16 AM
Supreme Moff Emp. Xan wades into the fray, looking down his nose at the lowly ranks gathered around him, till he spots Moff Nazgul that is.

"Greetings Moff, what is all this commotion here?"

Nazgul looks at his own shiny new rank badge, "There's been promotions, and we're all very happy about them!"

Emp Xan sighs, "Well for that, I'm sending you all to C&M!!"

;):D

Slayde Dylin
5 May 2002, 03:42 PM
Begin Transmission--

Greetings from the bridge of The Blue Mako:

Lt. Commander Alun you may have gotten promoted but I think you will not be around long enough to enjoy it. The pirate front will take you down. If I have to do it myself I will you Imperial dog. I do hope you have a nice day. :D

Remember if you are ever on Kessel stop by the Jackalís Anvil and ask for Cree Monal, Cron Roal, or Sel Ect for any and all of your shipping needs.

Slayde Out

End Transmission--