PDA

View Full Version : Rant: Gamer #10 - Rogues Gallery

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
2 May 2002, 06:29 PM
Ok ... who has got their gamer #10 handy?

Bottom row: second from left: since when were Andorians a sw race?!? that or a human with rodian antenae/ ears ???

and the pic right above it.. the twi'lek like species but with many mini medusa like head-tails???

I gotta ask, what was the artist smokin, and how much 2nd hand smoke did the editors sniff off it when they decided to allow them two pics in there?

In either case, i'm not familiar with those species if they are sw ones... so please feel free to enlighten me :)

Moridin
2 May 2002, 06:38 PM
Actually, they're two Attack of the Clones species.

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
2 May 2002, 06:42 PM
Ahh! oki ... THX Moridin! I didn't know... though i still can't tell the difference between an Andorian and that species... :p

And I suppose those 2 species are classifed until the movie eh?

Gamemaster Pro
9 May 2002, 07:06 AM
Highlight parts for spoilers...

I don't have my gamer with me right now, but I do know the Twi'lek-like species you refer to is the Nautolans. (The Jedi Master Kit Fisto from AotC is one of these. TCG has it's advantages :) ) The other species is a Balosar. (A drug dealer Obi-Wan meets when he visits the nightclub is one of these. This is from the same Gamer page 47, see Elkan Sleazebaggano)

Glad to be of help, I just hope I didn't spoil anything real bad... (Is telling the name of a new species considered spoiling someone?)