PDA

View Full Version : Fan Fics section shrinking?

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
3 May 2002, 07:19 AM
before the switch to the new servers, there was a good selection posted...

after the switch over, there was several less fics in there...

now I look and there's only my one remaining fic and strikerkc's?

Am I missing something here? It just seems strange to me .... some non-bomar monk enlightenment please? ;)

Edit: never mind silly ol' me ... must not be awake yet.. I just looked bottom of the section page and seen the "last 30 days" selected.... I really shouldn't post before I had my first StimTea of the day ...

Grimace
3 May 2002, 07:29 AM
They're not shrinking or disappearing....it's just that the time since "last post" is lengthening, so the threads don't show up on the default setting (which is 30 days, I believe). If you want to see the other threads, you need to go down and change the "view since last post" time period to be 6 months or some such number. The old threads will magically reappear. :)

If this doesn't happen, then some of those threads may have disappeared in the move. Armage had mentioned that there might be some loss, but I don't think it was anything old....it was only the stuff from the day prior to the move. Let us know if you still don't get any threads after trying the above.

Hope this helps.

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
3 May 2002, 08:40 AM
U're right Grimace ... such a gundark am I :D

I swear never to ask again until i've had a dose of stimtea and realize such things ...

Matt Richard
11 May 2002, 10:22 PM
Well, now you cant say updates are not appearing. Yours truly just put a story on there, and I must say that sometimes i impress myself:D