PDA

View Full Version : The Vong and the Corporate Sector

Nova Spice
3 May 2002, 09:06 PM
Anyone know how the CSA has held up against the Yuuzhan Vong? Haven't heard much in the way of news from that sector of space. Think the Authority has been anihilated or has become collaborators with the Peace Brigade?
I am just wondering what the CSA has been up to since the invasion. So far, through Rebel Dream, no news has been spoken of the fate of the Corporate Sector and that can't be a good thing.........:(

Grim Fantango
4 May 2002, 08:04 AM
Umm, i just looked at the map in the books, and it looks like the Vong have left the CSA largely alone, maybe the CSA thinks the Vong won't notice 'em.

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
4 May 2002, 09:48 AM
The fiction series in the last 3 issues of SWGamer addressed this very topic. Good reading if you ask me.

EmprorsHand03
10 May 2002, 05:29 PM
I agree with Frobi Wan Kenobi, read Gamers #8, 9, and 10. This is very good NJO fiction.:raised:

wolverine
11 May 2002, 07:00 AM
OK, for those of us poor slobs who don't get SW gamer,. could you elaborate??? PLease!

EmprorsHand03
11 May 2002, 12:47 PM
The stories are called "Emissary of the Void", they are written by Greg Keyes. They follow the tales of a character introduced in Edge of Victory I: Conquest, Uldir Lochett. Uldir is a Jedi rescue pilot delivering Jedi to occupied worlds, and transporting them off of them. Uldir has a very weak sensitivity to the Force, much like Tyria Sarkin from the Wraith Squadron novels. He is basically in the Corporate Sector trying to get repairs effected on his ship when he encounters a Jedi running from the CSA.

They find out that the CSA, has settled to appease the Yuuzhan Vong rather than be invaded.