PDA

View Full Version : The Rev Be Preachin'! (Art Kudos)

Ghost In The Holocron
7 May 2002, 12:59 AM
Incredible!

Reverend Strone, you've just cranked things up to a new level! The pictures are wonderfully enjoyable and it's an honor to be working beside you on stuff for the site. A big welcome to your art and much kudos!

Mabuhay!

- w.

grizzly
7 May 2002, 03:44 AM
Yeah! I grabbed all the updates off the front page and WOW! Way to go, both Rev and Ghost !

Talonne Hauk
7 May 2002, 05:13 AM
I sit in slack jawed amazement at the bounty of beautiful artwork you both have produced. Wow. Keep it up fellas! Congrats to the both of you!

Chris Curtis
7 May 2002, 05:34 AM
Yes, definite kudos to both Ghost and Reverend. Fantastic work, mates! BTW... have you two heard about the new SWRPG Artists Guild that's forming? (heh, just kidding!)

Sil7
7 May 2002, 05:36 AM
8o ..........Wow.

Congratulations Mr. Strone! Both of you guys on the art staff are doing an excellent job, and I look forward to more of your artwork soon!

Sil7

Reverend Strone
7 May 2002, 01:14 PM
Thank you very much for your kind words folks. It's great to know you guys like my work.

Frankly, it's an honour to join Ghost in servicing the Network's art needs. He sets a high benchmark. Congrats on your latest work Ghost. I particularly love the Duelist Elite Droid!