PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Squibs (Conversions)

TC-3
7 May 2002, 11:08 AM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://conversions.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=db24c9efd2901c038868876307f6adab&id=1039" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">Squibs</a>" located on Conversions. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

Squibkiller
7 May 2002, 11:09 AM
all squibs should die and rot in burning tauntaun skins!

Reverend Strone
8 May 2002, 12:57 AM
Hang on. Aren't their d20 Squib stats in the Alien Anthology?

Frobi-Wan Kenobi
8 May 2002, 07:42 AM
Correct - page 103.

Reverend Strone
8 May 2002, 01:04 PM
I'm sorry, I went home last night and thought about this, and realised that this article was no doubt published by the talented GMSarli before the release of the AA. Checking the post date this morning, that is indeed the case. Wake up Reverend. Sorry for ever questioning you GM.

GMSarli
9 May 2002, 01:23 AM
They actually won't show up in the database if you browse the "Content" tab on the top menu bar (i.e., Content > Sort by Type > Aliens). When stats are old (read: replaced by official stats), we set them so they don't show up in the normal sorting mechanism.

Sometimes, however, the "Search" function will erroneously dig up old content -- doesn't happen all the time, but we fix it whenever we come across it.