PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Reborn Apprentice (SWRPGNetwork)

TC-3
7 May 2002, 06:15 PM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=2e13f5d9274b354580113c6af6abead3&id=1520" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">Reborn Apprentice</a>" located on SWRPGNetwork. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

Unregistered
7 May 2002, 06:15 PM
Considering the amounts of Reborn Apprentices (not to mention Knights and Masters) that Kyle faces, there is no way that a mere apprentice is a JG 6. I would lower the level to 3rd...enough to be more than cannon fodder, but not high enough level to be unrealistic.

Moridin
7 May 2002, 06:52 PM
The problem is trying to gauge "levels" compared to Kyle Katarn when clearly things are gauged from a video game standpoint rather than a roleplaying standpoint. I made the Reborn more powerful than they had to be on purpose, you can always tone them down. There are so many levels of Reborn skill, and not knowing exactly how tough Kyle is supposed to be, I made them this way so they present a challenge to players. The way I see it, the Reborn as basically the spirits of Jedi, and I wanted the Masters to be able to stand up to Luke at least for a bit...I may go back and change them, but for now I'm going to leave them as they are.