PDA

View Full Version : Comments on HardTek PB-9S Suppressed Personal Defense Weapon (Submissions)

TC-3
8 May 2002, 08:30 PM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://submissions.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=&id=1544" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">HardTek PB-9S Suppressed Personal Defense Weapon</a>" located on Submissions. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

Dan Kyrinov
8 May 2002, 08:30 PM
Steven,
This entire HardTek series is great. I've never seen such detail put into personal weaponry statistics, and as a lover of detail and a recent learner about safe use and storage of firearms, I think they're all really great. To echo Rigil, outstanding. Please, do keep the HardTeks coming.

Steven Snyder
9 May 2002, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate them.

I am a gun enthusiast and I feel that the value of personal weaponry has been overshadowed by things like starfighters and force abilities in the SW universe...

More things are on the way, the CATS-1 is almost finished.

Tossk
10 May 2002, 02:22 PM
:D I'm not the only one that feels that way! I love firearms and agree that they are greatly overshadowed in the starwars universe, and if you will notice, the Golan Arms G-80 I submitted resembles the FN P-90 not only in name, but percived damage and niche it would accomidate in the universe of star wars, with a plausible reason for existance. I can't wait for the next installment of HardTek!

ajc_007
14 July 2002, 07:28 AM
most definately cool, a silenced, invisible bolt blaster.
how about a sniper rifle model?

Steven Snyder
29 July 2002, 01:17 PM
I haven't really considered that version...It would probably be based on the PR series though, the PB is designed for short range work.