PDA

View Full Version : D6 Conversion Problem

Steven Snyder
13 May 2002, 07:56 AM
I am unable to submit my latest HardTek item to you. The item deals with stun damage and effects, and I have no idea how they work in the D6 system. This has led me to post my submission on the D6 board for review and conversion.

It has been a week, and although 15 people looked at it none took the time to actually convert it.

I do enjoy submitting items to this board, and I have many more to follow. I also understand that you chose to keep the D6 statistics alive to make this site friendly to both system. But I feel that that policy is decidely unfriendly to writers who know only the D20 system.

It seems a bit much to ask people to rely on the whims of D6'ers to reinterpret their vision into D6 mechanics or have them find and buy an out of print book just so that they can submit their work. I have much more to submit and I see little joy in watching my creations die out because I have to rely on another group of people who don't share my passion or my vision for my works.

But I am not complaining, pointing fingers, or otherwise trying to spread negativity. So if I have offended anyone, I do apologize in advance.

farr0095
13 May 2002, 08:04 AM
I'd be happy to help you understand some of the d6 rules, if you'd like. I own most of the books and played it for many a year. I didn' t see your previous HardTek postings, but if you'd like to email me, I'd be happy to help. (farr0095@hotmail.com)

Steven Snyder
13 May 2002, 09:48 AM
Thank You, I shall send my last submission to you. Guidelines to follow would be great, I will also need to know about how healing works (medical devices) but that is something for a later date.

Thanks again.