PDA

View Full Version : Finding players in Lawrence, KS

LiquidSaber
19 May 2002, 02:02 PM
Star Wars Rebellion era game group losing players after the summer is looking for dedicated roleplayers (that enjoy the roleplay as much as the rollplay).

D20, players should be over 18, and probably should live in Lawrence, a weekly game. If interested just let me know in a reply and we can work something out for this summer. New or experienced will be fine.

Cheers!
Brett

WeTMaN
22 May 2002, 10:59 AM
I used to play the D6 version all the time. I live in leavenworth but i would like to start playing again ... if the wife will let me.

LiquidSaber
23 May 2002, 03:03 PM
LOL, bring her along! Hehe, I've tried but my girlfriend just isn't interested, hehe, but introductions are always good and in order.

Sure, sounds good if you're willing to make the semi-short comute. We have quite a few players at the moment and may be adding more soon, but I am trying to begin a D&D campain this summer as well.

If you have a rpeference let me know, I'm trying to form two groups of player's but we'll see, there may be some intermingling. Besides, we'll be losing exactly 3 players by the end of the summer, damn graduating buggers. :)

send me your email address and we'll discuss further:

Here's mine.
bachelor333@hotmail.com