PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Net.Guide to Advanced Starfighter Maneuvers (SWRPGNetwork)

TC-3
19 May 2002, 07:55 PM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=&id=618" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">Net.Guide to Advanced Starfighter Maneuvers</a>" located on SWRPGNetwork. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

J'Raef
19 May 2002, 07:56 PM
Just adapt it to the new ship rules and i'll be a happy botto

D'ar Bon'de
11 April 2006, 07:24 PM
Interesting. . .any d6 compatible applications?

Vjerzag
12 April 2006, 02:20 AM
I like it, but I think Prerequisite: Dex 12+, Pilot 8+ for 1st feat and Prerequisite: Dex 10+, Pilot 5+ are not real. Most of the pilots already have high dex score.

Advanced Starfighter Maneuvering
I sugest Dex 15+, Pilot 15+

Advanced Starfighter Maneuver
I sugest Dex 12+, Pilot 10+

Especialy for Advanced Starfighter Maneuvering feat is necesery to rise prerequisite level since it is very powerful feat.

Uron Teff
12 April 2006, 04:30 AM
Well, Vjerzag, I wouldn't say that the prerequestitions are too low. Think about Han Solo. He is among the best starship pilots in the whole galaxy and he has a Dexterity score of 14. He wouldn't be able to take the Advanced Starfighter Maneuvering due to his "low" Dexterity score if the prerequesitions were changed according to your suggestion. And I think a pilot with at least 8 ranks in the skill Pilot is more than adept in flying. Therefore I'd say that the Advanced Starfighter Maneuvering feats prerequesitions are just fine the way they are.
And why do you set the prerequesitions of the the Advanced Starfighter Maneuver feat higher than the prerequesitions of the Advanced Starfighter Maneuvering feat. I'd like to point out that with the Advanced Starfighter Maneuvering feat you are capable of flying any of the Advanced Starfighter Maneuvers without the -5 penalty. But with the Advanced Starfighter Maneuver feat you are only capable of flying one of the Advanced Starfighter Maneuver with out the -5 penalty.

Vjerzag
12 April 2006, 12:06 PM
Could be, but I still think that prequsition should be higher, maybe not as high as I frst say but little higher.