PDA

View Full Version : Saucy Rodian Bellydancer pics!!!

BRodgers
20 May 2002, 07:38 AM
S' Me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the bait and switch everyone, just wanted to let you know I updated

WWW.RaptorSquad.Net

We've got some pretty neat stuff this time around for everyone. Not so much in the RPG vein (next time, I promise), just some entertaining stuff you all might be interested in, including:

A celebration 2 Report with Pics!

and, get this...

An Illustrated History of the Raptor Squad Video Game Series

Whu? Huh?!?!? A video Game? Of our PC's!?!? Its crazy!!!!!! Yeah, it is. Come and see what happens when a guy has too much free time and access to cool software.

I urge everyone to head over...you can find the updated sections listed in the Site News section.

Thanks for checking us out and , as always, your feedback is encouraged and appreciated!!!!!!:D

Chris Curtis
20 May 2002, 08:36 AM
OMG, that "illustrated history" bit is fantastic. Serious kudos to whoever came up with that. Simply excellent!!

BRodgers
20 May 2002, 08:48 AM
Thats would have been my twisted brainchild Chris..glad ya liked it!:D

BRodgers
23 May 2002, 05:21 AM
hey all...

Just a heads up.. I UPDATED the Celebration 2 Report on the Raptor Squad site. You can now view the thoughts and comments of my esteemed GM, Tony.

And again, for all of you video game maniacs out there, I urge you to go check out the Illustrated History of the Raptor Squad Video Game! I think if you have ever played a video game in your life you will get a kick out of this "mock-retorspective"...complete with pictures and all of the quality stuff you've come to expect from us over at RS.Net.

And as always, dont be shy! We love to get your feedback. So leave it already!:D

Reverend Strone
23 May 2002, 02:22 PM
Darn it- and I was looking forward to the Rodian Bellydancers!!!

Chris Curtis
23 May 2002, 02:36 PM
Get used to it Rev -- Bob always lies to us with his thread titles. We come in thinking we'll get to see "saucy Rodian bellydancers" and then he pulls the rug out on us. ;)

To paraphrase the great Homer Simpson, "Awwww... You lied to me through titles. I hate when you do that!"

:D

BRodgers
23 May 2002, 06:55 PM
I know...I'm sooooooooo eviiiiiilllllllllllllllll :D

But you never know! Im not above putting rodian bellydancers on the RS.Net site!

Mmmmmmmmmmm greeeeen belliiieeeeessssssss.........

Reverend Strone
23 May 2002, 07:40 PM
Don't believe him boys- he's such a tease.

Boca Jantho
25 May 2002, 04:14 PM
I might have to find a way to work Rodian Belly dancers into the game. Hmmmm... Akelish does need some new entertainers.

Seriously, Check out the site. Bob does a great job and really brings the game to life. So check it out and let us know what you think.
And as always, thanks for visiting!

Tony
RS GM

Empireof1
29 May 2002, 05:44 AM
What? When I first logged into this forum, I thought I was supposed to be looking for gaming groups, not advertisements for not even RPG webpages?!?!?!

Bah.

BRodgers
29 May 2002, 05:58 AM
The Trader's InfoNet is for wayward spacers to post the latest SW/SW-RPG news as well as seeking GMs/players for gaming sessions.

Perhaps you should read the descriptions of the forums more closely then.

And what exactly is a "not even RPG webpage"? My webpage is very much RPG oriented.

Bah.

BRodgers
15 June 2002, 06:04 PM
Hey Gang,

The "Not even a RPG Webpage", Raptor Squad.Net, just nabbed a Star Wars RPG Reviewed Sites "Award for Outstanding Excellence"....ironic is it not?:D

You can find the review by clicking here:

http://www.starwars-rpg.net/reviewedsites/reviews.php?sort=r

Anyway, go check us out if you havent already and kill some time. And thanks for your support!