PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of starting an online PBP campaign who's interested

DakkonDarkBlade
21 May 2002, 07:18 PM
I am thinking of starting an Online Star Wars D20 campaign. The game will be played in PBP style if anyone is interested post here with your email and character idea the best 4 will be chosen. This game will be set in the rise of the empire period incase anyone is wondering so post below if interested.

Thanks,
DakkonDarkBlade

DakkonDarkBlade
23 May 2002, 07:40 AM
Come on now people are lookin but nodody's postin. Don't tell me no one at all is interested. at least tell me your not interested if your not. so just come in and post whatever even if it's that you think an online PBP Star Wars D20 game is a stupid I idea asnd I'm stupider for even thinking of and I should go and burn all of my SWRPG books right now then tell me that.

Thanks,
DakkonDarkBlade

DarthMalaryush
23 May 2002, 07:54 AM
I have not played this way before but i'm willing to try. Darthmalaryush@aol.com Bounty hunter, with heavy power armor (so heavy it makes him move like a droid, so the armor look like one)

Lord Duguael
23 May 2002, 09:23 AM
Question - what is PBP?

Otherwise I'm interested. Stuck for a character idea at the moment, but I could probably come up with a few...

Revised Core Rulebook or Original?

DakkonDarkBlade
23 May 2002, 01:36 PM
that answer to your first question is. PBP means Play By Post it a game played on a message board you play just like normal but you post all your character's dialogue and actions on the board. To answer your second question the game will be using the revised rule book incase you don't already have it pick up the newest issue of star wars gamer it has what has been changed on the classes which is pretty much the only big change aside from some of the old force feets are difernt now.