PDA

View Full Version : D6 or D20

PxR|LionHammer
23 May 2002, 08:57 AM
Hello,
I am looking to get back into the Star wars RPG. I used to play back in the mid 90's when I was in High School. I see things have changed while I was away. I am looking to play online as no one around me wants to play. So should I stick with the D6 or move onto and learn the D20 system?? Any input would be appreciated.
Also does anyone know any places to go online to play...I found some but none seem to be accepting Jedi characters?
Thanks
LionHammer

Grimace
23 May 2002, 12:44 PM
Please refrain from posting the same message in multiple forums on the Holonet. Cross posting is a no-no.

Discussions pertaining to a D6 vs. D20 theme, such as "what should I play" are also a no-no. Feel free to ask members of the Holonet individually (via Private Message) what their opinion is, but the ultimate choice is entirely up to you on which system you prefer. When people ask those types of questions here, it generally causes strife that we don't like.

You're new, so you get a "freebie". Please read the FAQ. There are some rules that are good to know when posting to the Holonet.

Welcome to the Holonet.