PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Anakin Skywalker (Padawan Learner) (Conversions)

TC-3
23 May 2002, 10:16 AM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://conversions.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=15d274c7109a9f7a847d207fe37759fd&id=1564" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">Anakin Skywalker (Padawan Learner)</a>" located on Conversions. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

Tony J Case, Super Genius
23 May 2002, 10:16 AM
Please forgive what little inconsistencies that may crop up with this conversion. It was quite a juggling act to make these stats consistent with what we see in the WEG books, a logical evolution from previous conversions AND still stay true to the what is in the WotC book. All in all, I think I got pretty darn close.

Arkanian
2 July 2002, 01:43 PM
Sorry I don't buy it, I saw what Anakin did in Ep2 and I consider his stats too low. According to my good old Weg 2ed you need to roll 16+ (plus modifier for speed exceeding 10 m /s ).. to use Telekinesis to fall few dozen meters onto a moving vehicle....with his lousy 4D+1? That would be suicide, and Anakin makes it rather easily.. just as many other tests.
He's more closer to a knight than a padawan. Good choice of powers... but again with small force skills how could he use Affect Mind or Farseeing?

ironwolf56
31 October 2002, 06:08 PM
Tony... PLEASE do not use the WEG stats as a straight-jacket for your earlier versions of characters. The new movies were long from out when they were published so of course a lot of things are going to be inaccurate, don't sacrifice movie accuracy for book accuracy.