PDA

View Full Version : This may sound like a dumb question ...

Slave-1
27 May 2002, 10:41 AM
This may sound like a dumb question, but what is the journal and how would go about recieving it if i so chose too?

Thanks for any responce in advance.

Matt Richard
27 May 2002, 02:33 PM
Well, the Journal was a starwars-rpg.net "initiative" that was based on the old West End Games Adventure Journal. It was pretty much on e-zine online Journal. It could be viewed by going to starwars-rpg.net and clicking on "Journal" It started out as a collection, and then by around the second or so issue, Kelly St. Clair, the moderator of this thread, took over as Editor.

That was before the dark times. Before the Empire. (Old Ben says it)

Then it just stop coming out (Im not too sure about why or much about anything relating to this time period, becuase this was when I started looking online for SWRPG Resources, in fact as a side note, when I first encountered SWRPGNetwork, it was so big and huge that I got scared and ran off without fully looking through the site. Same with DLOS.) This was about the time when starwars-rpg.net stopped updating, promising to redesign it.

Well, the Emperor's dead, and now starwars-rpg.net is returning to its former glory, along with the Journal. It will come out this summer, Im hoping for late June, but it might be later. You can submit stats and articles and all kinds of stuff to it, just check out the guidlines on starwars-rpg.net, under the Journal section. You dont have to do anything special to get it when it comes out, just go to starwars-rpg.net and click on Journal, and BAM you got it!

It is a peacful time in the galaxy now. The emperor's dead, starwars-rpg.net is back, and we will all be able to remember this very important thing:

The Journal will be with us. Always.:D

darkweji
10 June 2002, 07:19 PM
The emperor's dead? I feel pretty alive still, might want to check your sources on that one...