PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS: Some Comments about AotC

Grand Admiral Jason
28 May 2002, 09:45 AM
Okay, most of us has probally seen AotC by now, so here's a few comments:

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

[list=1]
1. The Genosians designed the Death Star!! Well, I always thought it was the Maw Installtation, and if the Genosians did, that's one more proton torpedo down the thermal exaust port of the EU.
2. With the big Jedi Arena battle killing off most of the Jedi, I don't think there's that many Jedi left for Vader to purge!
[/list=1]

(Edited to put a decent enough spoiler warning in. Admiral)

reliant
28 May 2002, 10:47 AM
I think someone was talking about this in another thread... I am kind of partial to the theory that the plans were taken to the Maw installation and then revised and modernized by Bevel Lemelisk and the rest of the death star team. So in effect they are still responisble for it, even if they didn't come up with the concept.

DarthMalaryush
28 May 2002, 11:20 AM
I agree with Reliant on the death star thing. As far as jedi losses go, it was high but Master Windu said he would take the others, to help on geonosis. There are still others on missions or doing somethinng else important elswhere.

More than 200 there are....

Reverend Strone
28 May 2002, 07:46 PM
Yeah, I remember reading somewhere that there's always a few hundred hanging around the corridors at the Jedi Temple, but most of the other 9000-odd are out on missions around the Galaxy, so Vader's got his work cut out for him yet. Plenty more targic Jedi deaths to come in Ep III.

Nerpine the Verpine
29 May 2002, 09:03 AM
Regardless of how many Jedi were killed and how many are left to be killed, I think some of the greatest emotional impact of Ep III will be the loss of Jedi Shaft and seeing Obi Wan and Yoda go into hiding. And seeing the fall of Anakin (and its effect on those around him, namely Padme) will definitely eclipse the many Jedi deaths to come. Knowing GL, that will be the focus of the story anyway.

As for the Death Star, well, that's an EU problem for another thread (in Rants and Raves, I believe). My only say on that is: It's GL's story,and he's gonna do what he wants:)