PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Yoda (SWRPGNetwork)

TC-3
28 May 2002, 01:17 PM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=&id=391" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">Yoda</a>" located on SWRPGNetwork. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

Danthor
28 May 2002, 01:17 PM
He's too weak

So-Var Leet
28 May 2002, 02:17 PM
Is it really even possible to make stats for Yoda? I just always thought that he was so powerful in the Force that any write-up would be wrong. I mean, the guy has been studying the Force for 900 years!

Central62818
13 June 2002, 08:44 AM
Luke Skywalker's stats in the WotC sourcebook The Last Command has him at 14D in Control, are you telling me he's stronger than Yoda?

Seghast
15 July 2002, 09:34 PM
After 900 years, I'd have expected Yoda to be stronger than that...

Armadious
15 July 2002, 09:52 PM
I beleive that when they converted Yoda during this era they tried to keep him within, or under the stats in previous D6 books - For example Acording to SWSETSB Yoda has 14D in control, 13D in sense and 10D in alter.

If he apears a little underpowered for 900 years, well he is, but he is reasonable given the stats later given to him.

Erokh
16 July 2002, 09:32 AM
He also didn't even have a lightsaber skill in that book. Obviously that was not an accurate representation of his skill. Neither is '7D' in lightsaber.

Bayzon
18 July 2002, 11:55 AM
My big question is, what's up with all the light side jedi masters with frig'n INJURE KILL?!?!?! Isn't that strictly a DARK SIDE power?

Am I the only one who noticed that?

Thomas
25 January 2006, 09:20 PM
Bayzon is completly right about injure/kill, it is a DARK SIDE POWER and no Jedi Master, especially Yoda, would have a convenient excuse for having it. I took that power for a light side Jedi and my GM flipped out and gave me DSPs simply for having it