PDA

View Full Version : Availability

Jake Sunspot
29 May 2002, 04:40 PM
Hey guys, I'm a D6 gamemaster who converted to D20 with the release of the first CR. I have several WEG books and have been doing my own conversions. I greatly appreicate that you have created a conversions site and have begun to rely on you for my conversions (unless I really need something) I do however have one single simple request. I was very fond of the Availability stat listed with every piece of equipment in the D6 books. I would love it if you would include it with the D20 versions of these items. I would be eternally greatful.

GMSarli
31 May 2002, 11:48 AM
Actually, I've started doing something similar to that. Instead of typing in the WEG availability code (e.g., 4,X), I've been making a point to include something about it in the description, such as (This weapon is illegal except for military or law enforcement personnel.) ... that way people who aren't familiar with the WEG availability codes can still use them.

I'll make a point of including this in all future conversions as well as adding it to the ones I'm currently updating.