PDA

View Full Version : Amidala (careful-contains episode 4-6 spoilers)

stoic_75
2 June 2002, 07:47 PM
So what do you think happens to Amidala after Anakin turns dark? Leia mentions she remembers her mother being "sad" in ROTJ, so she at least survives childbirth and raises Leia on Alderaan. Does she marry Bail Organa? And what's up with Jimmy Smits anyway? Freaking Jar-Jar had more lines. (Oh, btw there will be three more movies after Ep III and Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father)

madpoet
2 June 2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by stoic_75
(Oh, btw there will be three more movies after Ep III and Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father)

WHAT!??! Why the hell doesn't anyone ever tell me these things! Is there anything else you guys have been keeping from me?

VixenofVenus
2 June 2002, 10:26 PM
You know ... 'Contains Spoilers Episode 4-6' IS a spoiler ... some of us had no idea that there even were other movies ... j/k :p

Dark72Jedi
4 June 2002, 11:41 AM
(Oh, btw there will be three more movies after Ep III and Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father)

ARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH! What kind of craziness is this??? I suppose you'll be telling me that there will be no Jar Jar in 4-6 either!8o

Dragon495
4 June 2002, 04:11 PM
ARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH! What kind of craziness is this??? I suppose you'll be telling me that there will be no Jar Jar in 4-6 either!

What are you talking about? Jar Jar will live a long, prosperous and annoying life........ on Alderaan. :D

Jedi_Staailis
4 June 2002, 04:45 PM
What are you talking about? Jar Jar will live a long, prosperous and annoying life........ on Alderaan.

The entire point of building a Death Star now becomes clear to me!

ALFRED_THE_EWOK
5 June 2002, 03:05 AM
So what do you think happens to Amidala after Anakin turns dark?

Anyhoo! Back to this topic, I think she is going to die, so maybe Anakin finishes her off himself. But since this is the kind of thing that would probably happen onscreen, it could only work if the kids are old enough to get some memories in Episode 3. Maybe she's still on Alderaan when it is blown up, and is going to be put into the Special Special Editions. But hey, maybe she stays with when he's dark, considering she didn't mind his killing of dozens of men, women, and children in an uncontrollable fit of murderous rage. Maybe she actually protested to the taking of her children by Obi-Wan and was pro dark side. Guess I had never thought of that one before...

QWERTY
5 June 2002, 04:34 AM
Tell me if i am wrong but in the black fleet crisis didnt luke go looking for his mother who was suspected to be still alive and that his mother was force sensitive and thats were luke and leia get there goodness from (i disagree with that last one)

madpoet
5 June 2002, 05:29 AM
So what do you think happens to Amidala after Anakin turns dark?

I've been kicking around the theory that Dooku will kill Padme and this is what will drive Anakin over the edge. Anakin kills Dooku (and anyone else who tries to keep him from his revenge) and then takes his place at Palpatine's side.

I know my theory has holes big enough to fly a speeder through, but I kind of like it.

madpoet
5 June 2002, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by QWERTY
Tell me if i am wrong but in the black fleet crisis didnt luke go looking for his mother who was suspected to be still alive and that his mother was force sensitive and thats were luke and leia get there goodness from (i disagree with that last one)

Yes, but if I recall correctly, that was proven incorrect. Just some woman yanking Lukes chain.