PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Force Powers

darkvet
3 June 2002, 09:49 AM
I am looking for a list of all the force powers available. I use the 1st edition D6 rulebooks and there is a very limited number of force powers listed in them.
From what I have read about the 2nd edition(and beyond) rules there are many more powers available and they must be learned as a Jedi progresses. I like the idea of this as a way of keeping Jedis from advancing far beyond non-jedi characters.
If anyone can point me in the direction of these powers and their descriptions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

Chris Curtis
3 June 2002, 10:04 AM
I believe one of the most complete sets of Force powers can be found in the Tales of the Jedi Sourcebook by WEG. Check the "Buying D6 Books" thread over in the Trader's InfoNet forum for ideas of where you might be able to find the book.

Jericho_Narcas
4 June 2002, 12:43 PM
If you have any used bookstores in your area that would be a good place to check. I doubled my collection of D6 books for half the price I'd have paid at a hobby shop.

Dragon495
4 June 2002, 03:52 PM
Alright, found this a WHILE ago from a website. Very helpful and a conglomeration of all force powers.

-->FILE DELETED DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT BY MORIDIN<--

Martin
5 June 2002, 01:52 PM
Argh. Now you tell me about this document, just after I bought TotJ at eBay. :mad:

Chris Curtis
5 June 2002, 03:00 PM
Actaully, you should be glad, Martin.

1. TotJ is a very useful sourcebook for any campaign that includes Force-users. While it's originally geared toward the TotJ time/setting, it's still universally useful.

2. That zip file contains copyrighted material and is thus, technically, illegal to post. I wouldn't go around publically distributing the file, even if I weren't the one who created it.

Moridin
5 June 2002, 07:16 PM
Please do not post material that has appeared in previously published works on the Holonet. It is a violation of United States copyright law, and can get us into mucho trouble, meaning the Holonet could go away. Please don't post something like this again; consider this a first warning, as it's a pretty serious offense on a site that technically walks a thin line in the first place.

Dragon495
5 June 2002, 09:02 PM
Sorry about that. I had read the thing at the beginning, but couldn't send the guy the e-mail (said it wasn't known). The webpage from my recollection still is up. Sorry again for causing any problems.

Moridin
6 June 2002, 06:15 AM
It's cool, it's just that I don't want to catch the attention of the legal beagles.

evan hansen
6 June 2002, 07:19 AM
-->FILE DELETED DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT BY MORIDIN<-- [/B]

*chuckle* Now, that's funny. Moridin, stop your copyright infringement!

Here's a semi off-topic, but fun, contribution to Force powers:

Force Preposition Movement
Skills: Control and Alter
Difficulty: Moderate Control; Moderate Alter
Capsule: This power allows well-trained Jedi Knights to defy the forces of accidental grammatical errors, and, with stunning precision, alter sentences to reflect their true meaning. However, this power can quickly be used for evil by terrible Dark Lords of the Sith. They can -- rather than accidentally -- intentionally alter sentence structures on a whim!
Game notes: Use of this power for intentional misdirection is a Dark Side Point!
Example: Dark Lord Truffles sees the sentence, "Death Star created by Dooku due to a lot of democracy" and giggles as he realizes that he can alter history. So Truffles rewords the sentence to read, "Death Star created due to a lot of democracy by Dooku." Now Dooku will forever be remembered as a leader of democracy! Oh my!

Just playing around. ;-) Hope someone gets at least a little chuckle out of it.

Dragon495
6 June 2002, 06:10 PM
That's a cool force power Evan, but I don't think a dark side point is necessary. If that were the point, then Joda would be getting DSP like crazy for his quizical way of speaking. :D Just a thought I had.

Dragon495
6 June 2002, 06:11 PM
Opps, I meant Yoda, not Joda.:D

Ace Calhoon
7 June 2002, 09:07 AM
Yoda isn't trying to intentionally misdirect ;)

stunnedtodeath
11 June 2002, 05:00 AM
Chocolate Detection:
Force skill: Sense (minimum of +2)
Difficulty: VE or Heroic if in a vacuum

this power enables the user to hunt down edible bars of chocolate (also known as Sni"Kers) drizzled in carmel and packed w/ peanuts, this will add +3 to the Force users Sugar points which the PC can then trade with other players for other items such as Starch points and the hard-to-get Carb points.

FYI - the Sni'Kers item is found in ESB as the "chewy" bar Yoda tasted and spat out due to damaged in the vacuum of space. Luke was obviously too much of a novice to understand the importance of the foodstuff.

Jastor
11 June 2002, 06:55 AM
what about "The Dark Side Sourcebook" ?

obi-wan joshobi
1 July 2002, 04:50 PM
you can go Here (http://www-personal.umich.edu/~hansene/swrpg/supp.html) and download the Jedi Handbook. It has a lot of force powers. :D