PDA

View Full Version : Comments on HardTek MS-3 Electro-Stunner (Submissions)

TC-3
3 June 2002, 02:02 PM
This thread is for comments on the entry entitled "<a href="http://submissions.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=&id=1580" target="_blank" title="This link will open in a new window.">HardTek MS-3 Electro-Stunner</a>" located on Submissions. Please post your comment on this entry below using the "Post Thread" button; you may also post a comment via a link from the entry itself.

Dan Kyrinov
3 June 2002, 02:03 PM
Steven, once again, you bring well-researched and well-written equipment to us for our use. This weapon in particular is awesome, accurately creating nature's own lightning bolts with technology available in Star Wars. The details of the ionizing lasers, the 'step leaders' as meteorology might call them, make it easy to understand the weapon. I plan to use many of your stats, but this specifically is going on my Twi'lek soldier's rifle. Please keep the HardTek line of fine weaponry coming!

Steven Snyder
6 June 2002, 02:02 PM
Not a problem Dan,

The PR-5P Pulsed Blaster Rifle is already awaiting approval, it is like a blaster rifle but can fire in a pulsed mode to a lay down a withering volume of fire that is very effective against unarmored targets.

I am working on other grear right now, like smart-armor and such...

Thanks for the compliments!