PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Internet Game

Sabre
3 June 2002, 02:13 PM
Recently, I finished my latest Saturday campaign. I'm looking to start a new one, and I'm hoping to return to online gaming. I am not interested in play by post at this time. I'm looking to play for a change, but I am willing to game master for players who can show up regularly as scheduled. My preferred system is D6, and my time zone is Pacific.
Contact me on ICQ at 2252340 (Whether you're interested in starting a game or just want other RPGers on your list)
Or respond in this thread.

Empireof1
4 June 2002, 05:14 AM
Get me the players, Sabre, and a dice bot for D6, and I'll run your game.

I already have a campaign for a time two years before the NJO era running with some PCs, and I'd like to expand on it.

So, get me the characters, get me the bot, and I will run a game.

Sabre
4 June 2002, 12:28 PM
I have two others that I have run games with before who have already expressed interest in a regular Saturday game. We also have a chat program made specifically for RPGs. So if you would like to schedule an introductory session let's see if we can get this going.

Empireof1
5 June 2002, 04:55 AM
That's fine with me, long as the program you're using is free. Show me where to find it.

Sabre
5 June 2002, 07:09 PM
Yes, absolutely free. The download is located at:

http://www.3-cities.com/~asmira/swrpg_chat.zip

You will need the VB6 runtime files in order to use the program because it was created with Visual basic.
It would be best if you had some sort of instant messaging software as the program relies on user input IP addresses to find the one hosting.