PDA

View Full Version : D20 Stats for HA.de?

Nova Spice
6 June 2002, 02:20 PM
Hey Deck! I was wondering if you were interested in having some home-brew D20 stats shipped on over to ya? I have loads of home-brew stats that I have used for my campaign and I have tried sending them in to Rigil in Submissions, but everything I send in has to have a D6 stat to go along with it.....I never played D6 and I don't have a clue how to do D6 stats? :?
I know you're busy with school, personal business, moderating, and HA.de, but could you use some D20 stats for your database? If so, just lemme know and I'll e-mail them to ya. B)

Chris Curtis
6 June 2002, 02:40 PM
I'll let Deck answer for himself when he gets around. However, I'm guessing that he'd prefer to have D6 stats as well. He's a D6 gamer, so while he provides d20 stats on his site for others, I doubt they're as useful for him personally.

Who knows, though, maybe he'll decide he can convert them to D6 for his site.

As for Submissions, Nova, I'd suggest trying to contact some D6 gamers and see if they'd be able to help you convert your d20 stats to D6. Quite a few d20 gamers have already been helped in the D6 forum. I'd volunteer to help you myself, but I'm just so swamped with other projects that I'd hate to commit to anything else.

Deck
23 June 2002, 01:36 PM
Heh, Chris is quite right. He knows me very well. :)

I'm opne for stats, of course. If you had the D6 conversions with your stats, that would be fantastic. I can convert ships and vehicles myslef, but regarding characters, I still need some more conversion training. ;)

Sorry for my absence by the way. RL sometimes keeps one busy, far too busy. :)